Brands are constantly looking for ways to enhance their impact on consumers, and at the same time, it is necessary to curtail costs by all means. Product packaging is not just about creating a box, but it has a lot to do with marketing, branding and creating an impression. With escalating packaging costs and shifting customer interests, the concerns are conflicting and real. In this post, we are sharing a few good ideas on how companies can save more on packaging without compromising on the product box.
- Get rid of unnecessary packaging. Layered packaging may seem like a good marketing gimmick, but it doesn’t really add anything to the product or the consumer experience. In fact, you are spending huge without any logic on all that extra packaging. Minimalism is the way to go when it comes to product packaging, and you have to consider ways to reduce the extras.
- Outsource the design work. Many product box manufacturers have their own team of professional designers, graphic experts and marketing gurus, who can help in creating a box for your needs. The process is customized, and you don’t need to have your own team for packaging innovation.
- Use warehouse services. Packaging companies, such as belley.net/services/warehouse-ready-to-go/, also offer storage choices at really affordable prices, and that can come in handy in reducing your warehousing costs. If you are sure of your volume of sale, this is a great way to minimize the use of space.
- Order in bulk. This one is a no-brainer. Going by the economies of scale, ordering product boxes in bulk is the best way to save on packaging. As we mentioned above, you can use storage services and reduce other expenses too. Most companies and manufacturers will give a discount on large orders.
- Find a service with included shipping. While shipping may not be entire free, you can save on packaging by opting for a service that offers an all-inclusive quote. You can ask for a discount based on how frequently you need to order product boxes, and this wouldn’t add extra cost to each product.
With all that in consideration, ordering product boxes and packaging materials doesn’t have to be an expensive affair. Try and create an impression with simple packaging, because consumers are quick to actually note when a company is bluffing with their product. Check online now to find more on product packaging services that offer comprehensive services.